Spiced Maple Carrots are a holiday favorite in our home! These are the perfect fall or winter side dish and they never last very long. All you need to make these are four simple ingredients.
Spiced Maple Carrots
- 1 pound organic carrots, peeled
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Wash, peel and cut the carrots into diagonal pieces.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, add in the carrots and toss in the olive oil and maple syrup.
- 4. Mix in the seasonings until the carrots are evenly coated.
- 5. Place the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until roasted and fork tender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!